Consignment Contract & Policies
Selling on consignment is easy and a great way to make extra cash from all those clothes just hanging in your closet. As one of Dutchess County's best women's consignment shops, we'll show you how.
Please look over our list of consignor guidelines before booking an appointment.
**We DO NOT accept men's or childrens clothing**
Items must be brought in neatly folded in a plastic container, shopping bags or on hangers. Items brought in in garbage bags will not be considered.
Consignment Contract & Terms.
1. You must be 18 to consign with us and the items legally owned by you.
2. You understand that the items you consign MUST BE:
-new or like new condition
-freshly laundered, dry cleaned, or wiped down (shoes)
–purchased new within the last 3 years (for clothing and shoes) or vintage.
-no odors, or pet hair present
-designer items MUST be authentic
Any items that we find to be damaged in some way after the drop off will automatically be donated.
3. Out of state consignors who can not come into the store MUST donate unsold items. Local consignors can choose to pickup or donate unsold items. You will make 30% of your sales if you want to pickup unsold items, and 50% if you choose to donate.
4. Our consignment period is 90 days for clothing, handbags & shoes, 120 days for jewelry, home decor & furniture.
5. All items will be included in coupons and sales.
6. We set the price on all items but we are happy to discuss prices with you before items hit the floor (luxury designer items only.). Items must be left for consignment.
7. Checks for sold items are cut every other Friday, you must request a payout to be added to the check list.
8. Please note that withdrawing items from our inventory before the 90 days may result in a deletion of your account. You will be charged a fee for pulling your items out of consignment early. Items on consignment may not be sold by the owner or a 3rd party during the 90 day consignment period.